Monday, April 16, 2007
T Minus 30 Days
30 days and counting. I can hardly believe it myself, but I will have officially vacated my flat in Richmond and be back in Canada one month from today. I think there’s only one thing that can be said about that …
Eeeeeeeeeee!!
What else is going on? Went to Kent over Easter to check out Matt’s parents’ new pad, visited Neil in Guildford last weekend to check out his new pad (hmm, makes me want to jump on the ‘new pad’ bandwagon!). Enjoying the nice weather - it’s been 25°C all weekend and today. And the Communiqué Awards deadline is this Friday so I’m crazy busy at the office right now.
In the preliminary stages of making a mental to-do-before-I-go-back list. For those in the area, I will make a formal list soon and imagine that many of you can assist by taking part … watch this space for details!
30 days and counting. I can hardly believe it myself, but I will have officially vacated my flat in Richmond and be back in Canada one month from today. I think there’s only one thing that can be said about that …
Eeeeeeeeeee!!
What else is going on? Went to Kent over Easter to check out Matt’s parents’ new pad, visited Neil in Guildford last weekend to check out his new pad (hmm, makes me want to jump on the ‘new pad’ bandwagon!). Enjoying the nice weather - it’s been 25°C all weekend and today. And the Communiqué Awards deadline is this Friday so I’m crazy busy at the office right now.
In the preliminary stages of making a mental to-do-before-I-go-back list. For those in the area, I will make a formal list soon and imagine that many of you can assist by taking part … watch this space for details!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]