Monday, April 30, 2007

 
So Much To Do, Only Two Weekends Left To Do It All

I've got 15 days of living in the UK left and I now know what to do. Here is the plan for all you Londoners, and anyone visiting, who would like to join in the various levels of frivolity ...

Saturday, 5th May
Heading off to a yoga class first thing (since I promised my instructor I would hit up a Saturday class before leaving the country) but will then make my way to Kew Gardens for a few hours before heading back to Richmond to partake in a tall, cold glass of Pimm's by the river at The White Cross.

Monday, 7th May
Starting in the early afternoon, I will be taking a walk around Temple, then pilgrimaging to the Courtauld Institute of Art at Somerset House. Capping the night off with a few Moosehead, or possibly Sleeman's, at the Maple Leaf in Covent Garden (Carlo - I'm expecting you to make this Monday night at the Leaf!).

Thursday, 10th May
The date of the Virgo May Social/My Leaving Do. While restrained to Virgos only, just wanted to mention so that they make sure it's in their diaries!

Friday, 11th May
My last day at work. I shall be leaving at a reasonable time to drink at Vibe Bar from 7:30. We'll also be heading for Brick Lane curry and drinks in Angel later in the evening. Check out the party plan on my Facebook invite. Be there or be square!

Saturday, 12th May
I have the London Transport Museum planned for the mid-afternoon followed by an early evening drink at the Savoy, and then dinner at Wagamama's (John and Steve - you guys would love this restaurant so definitely my recommendation for you on your whirlwind tour of London!).

Sunday, 13th May
The only day that Matt is required to attend, as I'm dying for a self-pic of us with Big Ben in the background. Cheesy, I know - but I don't care. We're also thinking about checking out the Dali Universe at County Hall Gallery as well as the Science Museum.

And, besides the 'maybes' on my list ... that's it, that's all!

As I experiment with just how much eating, drinking and sightseeing in London I can cram into two weeks, I hope some of you will be able to join me. It's gonna be quite a send off!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]