Thursday, April 05, 2007

 
Egg-spressing Myself

Happy Easter!

As I sit here, having already left the office to start my long weekend early and thinking of other lame puns I can put out into e-space, I thought it might be nice to write a quick, harmless, non-philosophical, completely useless note. I mean, why not? I got nothin' else to do!

My plans for this weekend? Some sitting on my ass, listening to James Morrison, doing my taxes (no, they're not done yet - get bent, tax man!), lying in the park enjoying the nice weather and spending an evening in Kent ... maybe not necessarily in that order, but it's definitely going to be all about going with how the spirit moves me for the next four days.

And I hope that, regardless of whether you're staying put or traveling to near or far off places, y'all have a lovely weekend and a great break!

Comments:
So cute and cheesy! Where the hell is my cynical friend Ang?!?!? JJ. Hope you had a great Easter and look forward to seeing you soon!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]