Wednesday, March 07, 2007
That's What I Said
So I show up at yoga last night to find my instructor engaged in a conversation with one of the girls about her Lululemon yoga pants and where she got them from.
Inevitably, the subject of discussion turned to Vancouver. When I told the instructor I was from there all she had to say was, "You are? Well, what on earth are you doing here?"
My point exactly.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: why would anyone want to live anywhere else?
See? Take the girl out of the west coast, stick her in a different country and she'll no longer need to be driving over the Lions Gate to find inspiration about her city.
So I show up at yoga last night to find my instructor engaged in a conversation with one of the girls about her Lululemon yoga pants and where she got them from.
Inevitably, the subject of discussion turned to Vancouver. When I told the instructor I was from there all she had to say was, "You are? Well, what on earth are you doing here?"
My point exactly.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: why would anyone want to live anywhere else?
See? Take the girl out of the west coast, stick her in a different country and she'll no longer need to be driving over the Lions Gate to find inspiration about her city.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]