Monday, February 12, 2007
Mini (Update On) Me
I gave my notice at Virgo today. My last day will be Friday, May 11. Eeee!
Still haven't booked a flight home yet, but I'm working on it.
Shopping for cheap package trips to Venice and trying to determine if I truly have any other European must-sees, keeping time and budget in mind.
Listening to The Trews on the laptop, pining for the day that I can drive down the #1, Tim Horton's in hand and Every Inambition cranked up to the max.
So, yes. Keeping busy? Indeed.
I gave my notice at Virgo today. My last day will be Friday, May 11. Eeee!
Still haven't booked a flight home yet, but I'm working on it.
Shopping for cheap package trips to Venice and trying to determine if I truly have any other European must-sees, keeping time and budget in mind.
Listening to The Trews on the laptop, pining for the day that I can drive down the #1, Tim Horton's in hand and Every Inambition cranked up to the max.
So, yes. Keeping busy? Indeed.
Comments:
<< Home
wow, I can't believe you are already planning on coming back. Soooo exciting!! You already gave your notice and everything! eeeeeeeee, Indeed!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

