Saturday, January 20, 2007

 
My Email To The Girls

Not that I'm especially interested to publish my personal correspondence in e-space, but since it sums up everything that's been happening with me these days thought I'd provide a few choice excerpts and get everyone caught up on my thought process.

Hi girls

Happy New Year! How were your holidays?

Christmas and New Year here was quite nice, although I think I’m experiencing that post-holiday, ‘January blues’ comedown … and how! Hating my job, not interested in making new friends, bitching all the time.

So … with that being said, I’m thinking about coming back soon. The expense of living here is starting to get to me, I can’t switch jobs because no one will hire me with my current visa situation and the overall novelty of living overseas is really starting to wear off.

Anyways, don’t get your hopes up too quickly. If I was going to come home I would at least wait until May because Matt and I need to prove we’ve been living together for a year before he can apply to immigrate as my partner. Plus, I haven’t decided anything yet. It’s all pretty complicated because it’s not like I want to leave him here for 6-9 months while his application is being processed but I’m finding myself really irritated more frequently and just feel like a miserable bitch, generally.


Miss you guys. Hope things are great and speak to you soon!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]