Monday, November 13, 2006
Riderville, UK: Update
Okay, so I've been wrong before.
But I give credit where it's due. The BC Lions showed up on game day and they really deserved their victory over the Saskatchewan Roughriders. So, hats off to them and good luck at the show.
As for the Riders? Well, as a true fan you never give up on your team ... even if they do play like complete and utter shit. Oh well. The dream lives on.
As is often heard in Riderville: "Maybe next year."
Okay, so I've been wrong before.
But I give credit where it's due. The BC Lions showed up on game day and they really deserved their victory over the Saskatchewan Roughriders. So, hats off to them and good luck at the show.
As for the Riders? Well, as a true fan you never give up on your team ... even if they do play like complete and utter shit. Oh well. The dream lives on.
As is often heard in Riderville: "Maybe next year."
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
