Wednesday, August 30, 2006

 
Uncle Matt and Baby Boulton

Allow me to introduce ...

Emily Summer Boulton, born 23 August of this year to Matt's brother Stephen and Stephen's wife, Rachel.

Matt's got new-uncle syndrome and, quite frankly, I can't really blame him. It's one thing to know your sister (or sister-in-law) is pregnant, not see her during the whole pregnancy and then she eventually gives birth to some baby that you only meet six months to a year later. To see the transition from pregnant to not pregnant and then meet that little person so quickly? It's a trip, dude.

Anyways, I don't really feel like she belongs to me (after all, I do have some experience with being an aunt) but Matt keeps telling me that I should. I suppose the important thing is that she's healthy. And teeny. And perfect. Aww.

Big congrats to the new parents!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]