Saturday, August 26, 2006
One Year Later
This time last year, I met a nice British guy at SkyBar and was getting set for our first date after (inconveniently) getting wasted with the Synovaters after the power at City Square Mall went kaput.
One year later, I’m still with that nice British guy ... in Paris, for our anniversary, which we figured to officially be August 19, the night we met. And while I may no longer be able to down a pint at Sammy’s, Matt and I did get to visit Mona Lisa at the Louvre, devour chocolate crêpes near the Eiffel Tower, wander along the Champs-Elysées, enjoy a grand café across from Sacre Coeur and drink champagne at Gare du Nord – having just enjoyed a wonderful one-year.
A weekend spent in Paris, I can confirm that it’s everything it’s cracked up to be.
With so many nice things to see there, we kinda went camera crazy. Check out Mafue’s Photos (Matt’s pics uploaded to flickr) for the highlights!
This time last year, I met a nice British guy at SkyBar and was getting set for our first date after (inconveniently) getting wasted with the Synovaters after the power at City Square Mall went kaput.
One year later, I’m still with that nice British guy ... in Paris, for our anniversary, which we figured to officially be August 19, the night we met. And while I may no longer be able to down a pint at Sammy’s, Matt and I did get to visit Mona Lisa at the Louvre, devour chocolate crêpes near the Eiffel Tower, wander along the Champs-Elysées, enjoy a grand café across from Sacre Coeur and drink champagne at Gare du Nord – having just enjoyed a wonderful one-year.A weekend spent in Paris, I can confirm that it’s everything it’s cracked up to be.
With so many nice things to see there, we kinda went camera crazy. Check out Mafue’s Photos (Matt’s pics uploaded to flickr) for the highlights!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]