Sunday, June 25, 2006

 
In Situ

As I have recently been requested for more material and have yet been able to deliver, I thought I should address the reason for my lack of keeping the blog updated. Not to fret – more is coming. I’ve got drafts of new posts started. But, in a wholehearted effort to stay true to my blogging roots, provide proper interpretations of my time in England and avoid taking any of my own views out of context I will only be posting what I feel are the best descriptions of my current condition.

In other words, I want to ensure that I don’t post anything I feel is crap.

And hence … in situ.

So stay tuned! More posts are on the way – and I promise you that they will be true to form, as they’ve always been.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]