Monday, June 05, 2006

 
All Work And Play

So that's what it's like to go back to work after being unemployed for so long.

Angie N. (since the other Angie just happens to be the Managing Director) reporting that my first day at Virgo was a success. Well, apart from the information overload but I imagine that's normal for anyone's first day back to work after having so much time off.

To summarize ... I met a bunch of people, accumulated a bunch of papers and got shown a bunch of stuff. At the end of the day I walked home, put my comfy clothes on and flumped into the easy chair.

And that's all I have to say about that.

The only other thing noteworthy of mention is this amazing group that Neil, Matt and I went to see last night at Scala. They're a Mexican duo simply named Rodrigo y Gabriela and they are phenomenal. Very interesting music style, derived from Mexican roots and a love of heavy metal. It's raw, passionate ... and sometimes makes you want to head bang, oddly enough. (Despite this, still a definite recommendation for Howard K. and Albert C. at Synovate.)

Anyways, they'll be back in London playing Shepherds Bush in November. So, if anyone happens to be here and would like to check 'em out – I will gladly tag along!

Check out their site. The video footage is great!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]