Sunday, April 02, 2006
Run London Run
Never did run the Regina marathon. I did run the CIBC Run for the Cure. But then I skipped out on the Sun Run.
The question is: do I Run London?
It’s only 5 kilometres. And I’d get to see London from a different perspective. Why not, you ask? I really don’t know. I guess I’m just looking for some encouragement.
Should I register? That means I’d have to commit. Whaddya think?
Never did run the Regina marathon. I did run the CIBC Run for the Cure. But then I skipped out on the Sun Run.
The question is: do I Run London?
It’s only 5 kilometres. And I’d get to see London from a different perspective. Why not, you ask? I really don’t know. I guess I’m just looking for some encouragement.
Should I register? That means I’d have to commit. Whaddya think?
Comments:
<< Home
Run it! Especially if it's only 5K. You can definitely do that.
And besides... I love the website. It felt fun. Gotta support fun.
P.S. I never saw the Venture episode Andy was featured in (got home too late), but I'll try to find out when they're going to re-run it. Thanks for the tip!
And besides... I love the website. It felt fun. Gotta support fun.
P.S. I never saw the Venture episode Andy was featured in (got home too late), but I'll try to find out when they're going to re-run it. Thanks for the tip!
Gotta support fun. Good call.
Was totally surprised to see Andy on CBC. Was like, "I think I know that guy ... wait, I DO know that guy!" T'was cool.
Post a Comment
Was totally surprised to see Andy on CBC. Was like, "I think I know that guy ... wait, I DO know that guy!" T'was cool.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
