Thursday, April 20, 2006
The Last Class Has Been Slept Through
It was long. It was hell. But now - it's over.
Congrats to all my fellow BBAers. We did it! Man, you couldn't pay me to go back to school right now. Am I ever praying that I passed Stephen's class!
To those who are leaving for overseas pastures, to those beginning the arduous job hunt and even to those who have a few classes left, it has been my sincere pleasure to make acquaintances (and friendships) with all of you.
If you're ever in London, be sure to let me know!
The Richardson house party. (From left): Jen, Maya, Lindsey, me
It was long. It was hell. But now - it's over.
Congrats to all my fellow BBAers. We did it! Man, you couldn't pay me to go back to school right now. Am I ever praying that I passed Stephen's class!
To those who are leaving for overseas pastures, to those beginning the arduous job hunt and even to those who have a few classes left, it has been my sincere pleasure to make acquaintances (and friendships) with all of you.
If you're ever in London, be sure to let me know!
The Richardson house party. (From left): Jen, Maya, Lindsey, meGonna miss burger Thursdays at Mugs. (From left): Paul, me, Bishop, Maya, Tyler, Raj
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

