Wednesday, March 15, 2006

 

Spring Break, My Eye!

This week, while the rest of the BCIT population spends their time gallavanting in (somewhat) far-off reaches such as Mexico or Vegas, the students of the Business Administration Degree program are left behind, subject to presentations, papers and more.

Is it fair? Hell, yes!

Why? Because we'll be sipping margaritas and celebrating our triumphant leave from school, a full month and a half before the remaining programs are let out. Fantastic.

In the meantime, we'll press on, kick some presentation butt, and count down the days until we can kiss this place goodbye! Mwah!



"Regional distribution of something something in Canada something ... transportation is important. Thank you."

Team YEAB (from left): Brandon "I forgot to introduce myself" Kazuta, Elizabeth "I'm much more lovely and talented than most, thank you very much" Khean, me (Angie "I'm lovin' my new blog" Natingor), Yu-Hao "I've got the best chant ever" Lee

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]