Saturday, April 01, 2006
My HappinessHave you ever heard this song? It's by a band called Powderfinger. Point is, it's been out for a really long time and I feel that it's crazy accurate in describing what I'm going through right now.
I was thinking about this the other day. I realized that there is still finals, my stuff, a bad phone line and an ocean between me and Matt. Quite frankly, I'm sick of it.
I can't wait for all this to be over. I can't wait to see him. And I can't wait to just be with him, period - to have the luxury to be in the same room, or to go for breakfast or even to just hang out and do nothing together.
Isn't it funny, the things we realize we need once we don't have them anymore?
I know I can be too impatient. But, it's like he says: one step at a time. First finals, then stuff, then a plane, then May 6th.
I have the best guy ever.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

