Tuesday, March 21, 2006

 
Have Visa, Will Travel (But Not Just Yet)

Passport? Check. UK visa? Check. Airline ticket? Check.

Perhaps my highly organized nature is going to end up biting me in the butt, because I don't have anything important left to take of and there's still more than a month left before I leave. Hmph.

I'd arranged everything through Travel Cuts on the BCIT campus and I must say that they were absolutely wonderful. Helpful, knowledgeable - and got me a really good deal, too. (I guess this is my plug for their office. I am a marketer, after all.)

It feels good to have an exact date of arrival into London but I've got to be honest here ... the waiting game is starting to get excruciatingly uncomfortable. I lie awake at night, thinking of what I'm bringing with me, what I'm getting rid of, how everything needs to be stored, what bills need to be cancelled. It would be nice for school to be over, so that I'd have time for mission execution. Unfortunately, this is not the case. The reality is that my worrying nature is kinda killing me right now.

But like I've said, I've got nothing else to do anyway. Guess I'll just twiddle my thumbs, kill some time and worry away while I wait to get the hell outta dodge.

Comments:
YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE ANGELA! I'M NOT READY TO LET YOU GO!!!!!!!
 
Dear Tyler -
Stop defacing my blog. :)
 
I'm not sure who this secret lover is, but if you ask me Angie, you should stay in BC for him. I know i would...
 
Hey thanks Mr.Anonymous. I still love her so much it hurts...
 
Well, I'm at a loss and am unsure as to what would be appropriate to say in this situation.

Mr. Anonymous (aka Greg), I warn you to cease and desist. If you choose to not comply, your anonymity privileges will be cut off. Always remember that I have the power to squash you.

As for you, secret lover (aka Tyler), if you really loved me you would let me go. Is my happiness not important to you?

(I feel like I'm writing script for a soap opera.)

Don't forget that I'm on to you ... stop defacing my blog! :)
 
this is just the beginning of the e-war baby. You've awoken a sleeping giant.

YOU GO SECRET LOVER!!!!!!
 
I'm not Greg, damn girl how many people are in love with you? Matt must be one understanding fellow.
 
My grandfather (rest his miso lovin' soul) would have furrowed his brow and shaken his fist at this type of laziness and sharp lip Angela.

I remember once, while plowing those miso fields, he asked me to firm up the tofu, to which I replied "yes sir, I will" which sadly translated to "firm it up yourself, you midget" in the local tongue.

He was very sensitive about his stature. He rushed me like he was Genghis Khan. This is why I have no legs.
 
My apologies to Greg, who is not Mr. Anonymous.

Tyler, you do realize you're having an e-nerd battle with yourself, right? Aren't you at work while you're posting all these comments? I can't believe Choices actually pays you.

I would squash you except for the fact that I'm finding you hilarious. Keep up the good work!

And thanks for ceasing on the defacing ... for now, anyway. I get the feeling I'll see more from you before long.
 
ANGIE,

DON'T GO I LOVE YOU!!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]